If you are training as a social worker, nurse, teacher or socialworker you can take your internship in Uganda Child Care in Uganda.

Talk to your student counselor about the possibilities and the we can talk about the internship.

Over the years we have a part that has done this so if you feel like it you are welcome to contact us.